Hey babies. Miss me? :D
Sorry for the lack of update. Have been really busy this few days. Working is fun!! My colleagues are damn nice. I like them alot. Celine Tan came over to visit me, and they asked me to go to the toilet to talk because there are cctvs everywhere. SO NICE RIGHT?! Dont be jealous. :D
Celine Tan has this super weird colleague who follows her everywhere she goes, even when she visited me. -.- & today, he smiled at me. Fucking freaky. Even Bugger Tan rolled his eyes. Crazy.
Today is my off day, and yet, i went town again. -.- I totally feel as though im some hardcore towner. Roar. Ok, skip that.
I went NDC>Plaza Sing>Centre point>Cineleisure>Centre point>Paragon>Wheelocks place>home with Bugger Tan. :DDDDDDDD
Went Botak Jones for lunch. WOOOO. Not bad. Although i still very much prefer the fish and chips cooked by the boss himself. That is unforgettable. Blah.
Caught Quarantine. Ok. I must praise the effects and everything. BUUUUT. The ending sucks like nobody else's business. I, bloody hell spent 6 bucks scaring myself for nothing. Throughout the movie, i was covering my eyes. >< FUCKING SCARY.
BLEAH. Im in love with Edward Cullen. But he's more perfect looking in the book. :D
OH!!
Happy birthday Eugene Chua! Enjoy your movie! :D
&,
Happy 1st month. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment